Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Me Made May 2015

I feel like anyone who is reading a sewing blog will have stumbled across So Zo What Do You Know who puts on Me-Made-May each year.

As this is the first year I've actually started sewing (yaa me) - I have been amping up for this experience since I found out about it.

I already do MeMadeMonday - which was inspired by the fact that most of my sewing gets done over the weekend - and then I'm usually so besotted with what I've freshly made that it gets its first real world outing the Monday after I've sewn it.

So what does Me Made May 2015 hold for this fledgling sewer/blogger. Well - big things I guess.

Ready?

'I, Jenna of Sew, Knit, Crochet - Hooray, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '15. I endeavour to wear something either I have knit/sewn/crocheted, or that someone has lovingly made for me - each day for the duration of May 2015. I hope to expand my capsule wardrobe so that this experiment of mine becomes a set of timeless classics that can continue each month, so that one day, I do have the me-made-wardrobe I truly lust after.'

Big breathes kids - it's going to be a challenge. Hopefully one that allows me to REALLY see what store bought items I don't necessarily need - so why am I clinging onto them like they are some sort of precious possession. I also think - this will be good - it will let me really see if what I want to make for my capsule wardrobe is ACTUALLY something that I need.


Wish me luck, I am gonna nail this :)


xxx

Jenn
a

No comments:

Post a Comment